T-30 Transfer Switch
WFCO transfer switches provide trouble-free changeover between shore power and the generator. The T-30 Transfer Switch is for 30 amp service.
With 40 years of power equipment experience, WFCO knows what is essential. These engineered transfer switches are safe and reliable, and the unit’s dc coil prevents ac “chatter” noise and drop-out in low-voltage conditions. A transfer delay feature also prevents power crossover and arcing for additional safety.
Reliability. Vertically integrated, WFCO has total supply chain control, ensuring quality materials, parts and processes at each stage. Components are quality tested at critical manufacturing stages, helping keep warranty claims below 1%. ETL listed to UL1008 and CSA C22.2.
• Time delay for gensets to complete self-diagnostics.
• WFCO’s “break before make” configuration prevents accidental power coupling from or to the shoreline and generator.
• Microsecond time delay switches provide a safety feature by not allowing power crossover or “arcing”.
• Shore power is always available (Pass-Through) without having to energize the relays.
• Easy ground bar accessibility is built into the T-30.
For any WFCO resources, tools, and information on our products, email email@example.com with your request, or click here to download the WFCO Training Catalog. To learn more about our products through video, click here.