Every RV, from the smallest camping trailer to sophisticated Class As, deserves clean, reliable electric power. WFCO is the only supplier that tailors converters to fit them all, from the smallest 12 Amp system to the industry’s first 100 Amp converter. Our comprehensive power line-up is designed to meet all these needs, and models include:
- WF-8500 Series Power Center Converter with models offering 40 and 60 Amps, and zero clearance design.
- WF-8700 Series Power Center Converter, which is built for smaller RVs with zero clearance design. The export model includes 220 VAC and 25 Amps DC options.
- WF-8800 Series Converter, a versatile deck mount converter specified for 220V international use.
- WF-6800 Series Converter with its 100 Amp output and versatile deck mount, is ideal for powering electronics and appliances.
- WF-5100 Series Inverter is a 1,000 Amp inverter with built-in AC circuit protection.
WFCO also delivers innovative products that provide manufacturers creative design flexibility. We offer choice of power, physical size, number of circuits, and innovative features like zero clearance, gel cell battery compatibility, 220V converters for export RVs, and easy-to-install aftermarket upgrade converters. Plus, every converter delivers the confidence of our Battery Guardian™ three-stage charging technology.
WFCO is full of powerful ideas that support the industry’s drive for creativity and innovation. And there’s much more to come.